Our iOS and Android phone apps will follow shortly in 2017, each built with the same design philosophy in mind.
Win a free weekend in the 3-bedroom Presidential Bungalow Busselton
Open to all Western Australian Teachers and School employees plus invited guests
Like our Facebook page at Facebook.com/TeacherSearch and share a post with your friends or comment on a post to be included in the draw. 1 entry will be provided each week you share or comment on a post during the competition period.
Full Competition Terms Below
- Competition runs from 1st September 2016 till noon 30th April 2017 WST(unless extended due to re-draw)
- Two prizes of a weekend (or any 2 nights) in the 3 Bedroom Presidential Bungalow Busselton for up to 6 adults and 2 children (using sofabed). *Blackout periods appply
- Must like our Facebook page on the date of each prize draw
- Must be either
- registered as a teacher on the Teachers Registration Board of Western Australia public database.
- employed in a West Australian school (being a school that teaches children in any year from kindergarten to year 12) at any time during the prize draw period.
- Have shared one or more post(s) on the Teacher Search Facebook page during the competition period as follows
- For Prize 1: 1st September 2016 till noon 31st October 2016 (unless extended due to re-draw)
- For Prize 2: 1st September 2016 till noon 30th April 2017 (unless extended due to re-draw)
- One entry into the competition will be provided
- by liking the Teacher Search Facebook page
- by liking the Presidential Bungalow Facebook page
- Each Week you share a post, like or comment on a post during the prize eligibility periods.
- Prizes are drawn by Teacher Search at random from a compiled list of all valid entries
- Prizes can not be awarded to Teacher Search employees or contractors or their direct relations
- Prize winners will be checked against the TRBWA database for eligibility or our direct mailing list. If the prize winner is not a teacher they will be contacted electronically to validate their eligibility as a school employee.
- If the randomly drawn recipient is not eligible, the prize draw will be extended till the end of the following month be redrawn. This will continue until an eligible winner is found.
- If a prize remains unclaimed by the 30th June 2017 then the prize will be awarded to the first name drawn from the list irrespective of them not being a WA Teacher or school employee.
- Winners names will be publicised on the Teacher Search Facebook and Twitter pages, at TeacherSearch.com.au and on the Presidential Bungalow Facebook page.
- Prizes are valid for 6 months from prize award date
- Block out periods apply as follows
- Busselton event weekends,
- public holiday weekends, and
- the period between 20th December to 27th January
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
- By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to
- entrant’s participation in the Sweepstake, or
- entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
Improve your Job Prospects
Add your resume and Teacher Search will to build your profile. You can then make additional changes to your profile as required. Load your teaching preferences to double your ranking. Teacher Search education recruitment and consultant works in the way that the more requests you respond to, the higher your rating becomes. In doing so, you further your potential for requests.
Choose Your Schools?
If you currently offer relief teaching services to a supported school, chances are you are already approved to work there. Expand your job search, add schools to your available list and we apply to put you on their relief list automatically. And, until you are approved, you will appear in their Teacher Search List after approved teachers.
Never miss that job again.
Email notifications are automatic and free with Teacher Search. Watch out for our free Apple, Android and Windows phone apps coming soon where in-app notifications will also be free.
Our first release of Teacher Search comes live in time for the start of the 2017 school year. We plan to rapidly release new enhancements over the first year to make life easier for both schools and teachers.
Adding schools to your work list is easy. You can apply to schools you want to work for, automatically making you available in the school’s search for staff. You can even set “any school in my area” allowing these schools to find you when they need a relief teacher. In this instance, they will only see your name, registration status and be able to contact you ‘in app’ for possible work.
Teacher Search is not an employment agency. As such we don’t add a commission to schools when our schools employ a Teacher Search relief teacher. Saving schools money and making them more likely to book you through Teacher Search